Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tiger Scouts et al.

So... today was our first "real" meeting. I'm sure things will get easier as we go along... We did our Bobcat requirements. I guess I really did make an impact on Ken because he remembers it all from last week! I'm proud. Now to finish our home requirements so he can get his patch at next week's Pack meeting. Oooo... I also need to get the numbers into my Pack leader so we can have the right amount of patches, etc. to have for the pack meeting. I also have to get the rest of Ken's uniform ordered along with my uniform... yep... that's right... I have a uniform too. Whoo hoo... ;) I best get it ordered so we can be dressed correctly for the next meeting! LOL AAAGGGHHHH!!!!

Let's see we colored in Police and Firemen pictures. We worked on our Motto, Promise, Salute, Handshake, etc. We made a Den Sign with the boys Handprints and names on them. Then they colored an American Flag and then went and played. Next week we have a Pack meeting and thank goodness I don't have to do anything for it... LOL I do need to work with the boys about the Flag Ceremony so they can participate at the Pack meeting!

Right now we only have five boys, but I'm sure I can get it to grow! I got four of those five on my own!!!

No comments: