Thursday, November 13, 2008

Phabulous Photo Phriday - Thursday edition

I know it's not Friday, but I promised pictures in my post yesterday, so here are some of them... :)


My Pretty Pretty Princess


and her pretty pretty princess hair that I got really good at doing.


Ken and Arcadia and their friends (the girl next to Ken is his little girlfriend and the girl next to Arcadia is one of her best friends and Ken's girlfriend's little sister)



Arcadia and her BF on the roller coaster... The first picture was how we first found her when the coaster started moving... Then she saw us and smiled... :)



This is from the last Pack meeting. We had two SWAT officers come in from the City of Greeley. The boys and dads were very enthralled and continuously asked them questions while the one on the left put on the full uniform. Unfortunately... my camera died, so I have to wait to get the full uniform from one of my boy's mom who fortunately had her camera with her. Whew!!!


I did get these two pics also... then poof...

But the boys were entranced, none the less.

















No comments: