Monday, November 3, 2008

Crazy Schedules (aka, when do I have the time?)

This is the beginning of craziness for me... This week... I need to finish organizing the living room and basement. I have Tiger Scouts here tomorrow. We're going to study safety and about the town. I have to schedule a visit to the Fire Museum this month so hopefully that will be a fun trip.

Wednesday I have a webinar and I have to do more organizing, etc.

Thursday we have Arcadia's ballet class and Friday we are having Guy's cousins over to look at baby stuff. Yep... we have a new edition coming... not for us, but for Ken's godfather! They're finally expecting and we couldn't be more excited. They're coming over here for dinner and to look at our stuff and to see if they might be able to use it so I have to get the stuff pulled out for them to look it over (and to get it cleaned up and dusted off, etc.).

This weekend I have my annual craft show. I still have more sewing to do for it in my "spare time". Don't know when that's going to happen, but it will!

Updates will happen as I have the time... :)

No comments: