Monday, December 8, 2008

Knock me over with a feather!

I just got a call from my Mom (Hi Mom!) and she just told me something...


well...


she didn't say it was a secret...


so I'm telling! :p


(Love you Mom!)


You ready?



Huh?



Are you sure?



Are you sitting down?



Positive you really want to know?



Well...



Here it is....





She got married!!!!!!

She and Craig got married on December 7th in a very spur of the moment private outdoor wedding in California. I'm so very happy for her!!! :) Craig's a great guy and we've been wondering when the wedding bells would start ringing for them... :) Just kinda wish we could of been there for her... ;) That's okay... I'll see her soon anyways. (You know I'm horrible at keeping secrets as good as this one, Mom! Don't be mad! Just wanted to spread the joy!)

Congratulations Mom and Craig!!!! We love You!!!! :)

1 comment:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

ok, that wasn't what i was thinking at all. what a cool mom! thanks for stopping by my blog today!