Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day two of 2011



Well... I made it through the first day with a lack of sleep type of hangover where all I wanted to do was lie down, but that didn't happen until I had to go make dinner.
Dinner did turn out well... Thank you Tyler Florence. I was pleasantly surprised. I did peel off all of the dough off of mine, but I know I still had a little flour in there also... Oh well...
Today is Arcadia's last Junior Denver Bronco Cheerleader performance. She's still up in the air on whether she wanted to do it again next year. She kept asking me if all her friends were doing it again. I only knew of two for sure, but she wanted to know the third one before she decided.
So I'll be packing up our lunch boxes and head on out this morning at 9:30 AM to be at the bus by 10AM to help check in the other girls. Of course a stop to Starbucks will happen first. I'm a permanent volunteer for the group so we have to be there early. I'm hoping the girls get to sit on the bus and stay warm. Otherwise, I'm putting as many as can fit in my car with the heater on. Her uniform is all ready set out for her for after her shower. I have a few "new" parts to it downstairs. They asked us to have them in a white turtleneck shirt under their leotard and of course, headband (a winter one, not a everyday, hold your hairback one), gloves and scarf. I also have nice thick cotton tights for her also. So we'll see how this goes today. LOL
I'll try and video tape today, but my hands will be full of coats. Guy does have his uncle's seats for the game though and they're right behind where she'll be performing, so that counts for something...

No comments: