Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Busy times...

We've had a lot of stuff going on lately. Geez and it doesn't look like there is an end of site. We have to finish our Cub scout stuff... They are bridging to Wolves at the end of May. We still have four Go See Its to do and a few little extras, but my boys are getting there. And we have to practice a skit to do at the bridging ceremony. I have one in mind, but I need our boys to get involved.


Tonight we're going to the Library (one of our Go See Its and I have to return some books) and then to a curriculem carnival/Kindergarten Round-Up for Arcadia at their new school. I'm still waiting to hear from the other school. They stated that the letters went out this week. Just waiting... and waiting... and waiting... ugh...

Next week is Arcadia's last week of school. Don't know what I'm going to do with a big 5 year old in the house for a month without her brother around to keep her busy.

Well... that's all for now... here's a picture for you...

No comments: